How to tax when the richest 10 percent hold bulk wealth and control resources.

How to tax when he richest 10 percent hold bulk wealth and control resources.

90 % tax on richest who hold wealth and control,   10 % tax for the rest of 90% population. However all care must be take to maintain the standard of living of these 10 % population throughout their life even when they are not tax payers or controllers.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s